Author Topic: Funny people that you meet at Wright Patterson AFB  (Read 7252 times)

Offline Darrin

• USS Torsk Volunteer
  • Chief Petty Officer
  • Total BZs: 17
  • School of the Boat Guru
    • View Profile
Funny people that you meet at Wright Patterson AFB
« on: April 11, 2011, 03:16:43 PM »
NTINS,

As my family were departing from the Museum on WPAFB I got to see the motley crew from the USS COD, when asked where our beloved Paul Farace was I was informed that he could no longer hold his stomach down and had to FEEED it :coolsmiley:  it seems sadly I missed Paul by a few feet as we must have passed each other. I did however introduce myself as a Torsk bandit but no name was given to protect the innocent/guilty parties that may or may not have been in Ohio for other plans :angel:

Now for those whom have never seen the crew from the USS COD go out to a function or to an outing they go out wearing their ball caps and jackets, there is NO mistaking where they are from, my only question is did they try to remove anything from the AFB museum???

Sorry Paul I couldn't find your number to call you so we could catch up real quick before we left, hope you all had a good time

Darrin

Offline Paul Farace

• USS Cod Volunteer
  • Chief Petty Officer
  • Total BZs: 12
    • View Profile
Re: Funny people that you meet at Wright Patterson AFB
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 10:23:46 AM »
I WAS STARVING!!!!   :'(

Run upstairs to the cafeteria with old man Toby so he could get some food into his stomach so his old-folks medicine didn't make him sicker too!

Sorry I missed you!  And yes, COD crew must wear their "uniforms" so that innocent folks can run away!

:coolsmiley:
Johnny Cash's third cousin, twice removed