Author Topic: attention USS COD!!!!!  (Read 8089 times)

Offline Darrin

• USS Torsk Volunteer
  • Chief Petty Officer
  • Total BZs: 17
  • School of the Boat Guru
    • View Profile
attention USS COD!!!!!
« on: October 21, 2013, 09:12:15 PM »
Be afraid, very, very afraid... it looks like I will be in Cleveland this year for Thanksgiving and I am going to be bringing a fast talking retired Chief with me whom lives there and knows some good stories about your direktor. Buwhahahahahaha

Offline Paul Farace

• USS Cod Volunteer
  • Chief Petty Officer
  • Total BZs: 12
    • View Profile
Re: attention USS COD!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2013, 12:49:11 AM »
Bring him and yourself on!!!!  OH, and the retarded monkey riding on the VD-infected donkey you will no doubt both be riding!  :tickedoff:

Johnny Cash's third cousin, twice removed

Offline Darrin

• USS Torsk Volunteer
  • Chief Petty Officer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2013, 07:55:11 PM »
Thanks for the invite Paul, I promise not to take too much stuff this time :2funny:  besides I don't think that the airline company I am flying on will let me bring part of the COD back with me :coolsmiley:..

However the Chief may have some room in his garage to store it in while I figure out how to have the pieces parts shipped home.

FYI, I am going to be bringing one of Pittsburgh's finest firefighters with me so I don't think that I will be allowed to bring anything home from the COD other than another great memory on a great looking boat.

See you in a few weeks my friend, my phone number is no longer a Virginia number and I will call you next week or so with my new number.

Darrin

Offline Darrin

• USS Torsk Volunteer
  • Chief Petty Officer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2013, 05:19:54 PM »
Plane tickets have been confirmed and the flight as of right now is still on HOWEVER due to the crappy weather in Cleveland this maybe an interesting ride

Darrin

Offline Darrin

• USS Torsk Volunteer
  • Chief Petty Officer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2013, 01:23:59 AM »
Paul,

Thank you again for your hospitality, I am truly saddened that my lady and I could not be onboard for our scheduled visit.. Damned Chiefs :2funny:

In the next few months we will be looking into space A flights from MacDill AFB to Wright-Patterson AFB, being a military retiree I am still offered these flights and am able to have more of a flexible schedule than I did before.

Hopefully you all had a great Thanksgiving onboard the COD, had you told me about the stores load I would have twisted the Chief's arm and been there for it, been a few years since my last one.

You have my phone number my friend and keep in contact

Darrin