Author Topic: Donor Brick Walkway at Battleship Memorial Park  (Read 8688 times)

Offline Lance Dean

• USS Drum Fan
  • Forum Administrator
  • Chief Petty Officer
  • Total BZs: 10
  • John calls me "Gunner"
    • View Profile
    • My website
Donor Brick Walkway at Battleship Memorial Park
« on: September 18, 2008, 09:33:29 AM »
I'm behind on my reading.  If you visit http://www.mobilebaybase.com and scroll down, look for the link for the SIGNAL EJECTOR newsletter.  This is the monthly newsletter for the Mobile Bay Base.

In this month (September) they are advertising the sale of bricks for a memorial walkway at Battleship Memorial Park.  I copied and pasted the information below from their .pdf newsletter.  If you want the actual form to order a brick, please visit their website and print out their .pdf SIGNAL EJECTOR newsletter.

THE MOBILE BAY BASE USSVI MOBILE, ALABAMA WALKWAY ENGRAVED DONOR BRICK ORDER FORM

Please install an engraved paving brick with location numbered at the Submarine Memorial Monuments located at the USS Alabama Battleship Memorial Park.

Engrave the 4 X 8 Brick as follows:
Maximum of 20 small letter spaces per line (3 lines) with 1st letter capitalized
Maximum of 17 spaces if all letters are capitalized

If you wish to order more than 1 brick, please copy and fill out this form for each brick you wish to order.

YOU MAY DONATE ANY AMOUNT YOU WISH OVER THE COST OF EACH BRICK.
COST OF EACH BRICK IS $30.00
Your name
Your address
Your city
Your state and zip code
Your phone number w/area code
Enclose your check or money order with this form and send to:
Mobile Bay Base USSVI
P.O. Box 190756
Mobile, AL 36619-4299

ALL FUNDS IN EXCESS OF THOSE NECESSARY TO OBTAIN AND INSTALL THE DONOR BRICK WALKWAY WILL BE USED FOR THE ON GOING PROJECT OF
RESTORATION AND MAINTENANCE OF THE USS DRUM (SS 228) LOCATED AT THE USS ALABAMA BATTLESHIP MEMORIAL PARK