Individual Submarine Boards > USS Cavalla (SS-244)

GHOSTS ON THE USS CAVALLA

<< < (3/3)

Darrin:
The ghost pic is a good one..... kinda opens your eyes to the fact that maybe the souls who have departed have come home once more and making sure that we are taking good care of the boats that we have left

Rick:
Shortly after the firs tinvestigatin,  We got to talking with one of the vets that decom'ed the batfish for the final time in '59.  He stated that there was an unexplainable groaning sound comming from insit the boat during the decom' ceramony.   Everyone was on deck and no one was inside the boat.  Capt'n Woodward (last skipper of the boat) stated that it was the old girl saying that she did not want to crew to leave.     

BrokenArrowtiger:
I know quit a bit from ghost since one of my former teachers once lived on the property of a gold mine i beleive anyway white ghost=good blue ghost=bad and yes i have whitnessed a ghost not cool very freaky One of the WW2 Aircraft carrier is still haunted by like 5ghost i beleive one of them is the commander but im not sure its funny seeing the ghost televison shows how people will go to get money

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version