Author Topic: Darrin's mother  (Read 5515 times)

Offline Lance Dean

• USS Drum Fan
  • Forum Administrator
  • Chief Petty Officer
  • Total BZs: 10
  • John calls me "Gunner"
    • View Profile
    • My website
Darrin's mother
« on: July 04, 2008, 06:50:50 PM »
http://www.bottomgun.com/bbs2/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=3930&posts=7

Very very few of you know that my mom is a diabetic, breast cancer survivor and last night she was admitted in the hospital for an inflamed breast that has been that way for the last 3 months and she also has "blisters" on her belly. the quacks in Florida admitted her at 7:30 and from 11:30-3:00Am took blood and then other tests from her and got her back up at 5:00 Am this morning for more tests. right now she is in the hospital in Ocala and they are doing what they can for her but the diabetes has taken it's toll on her and she won't admit it. Please put her in your prayers tonight, right now the quacks don't know anything other then to keep her for a couple of days while waiting on the test results to come back and then put her in for more surgery. At the young age of 66 she has been a fighter and a friend and honestly I don't know what to do other then to pray and hope that what they find isn't cancerous again, because I don't think that she has the fight in her for another round of chemo.

Darrin

Darrin, hang in there friend.  Let us know what you can when you can!

Offline Rick

• Former Director, Muskogee War Memorial
  • Chief Petty Officer
  • Total BZs: 5
    • View Profile
Re: Darrin's mother
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2008, 10:10:01 AM »
Darrin, 

I speak for the entire crew at the Batfish.  We will be praying for you and you mom.  I know this is a hard time.  Hang in there and take it one day at a time.   Enjoy what Gaod has given you and NEVER GIVE UP.   
Rick

Offline Mark Sarsfield

• Former USS Batfish Volunteer
  • Chief Petty Officer
  • Total BZs: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2008, 02:35:21 PM »
Check out the Lakeland Revival on www.god.tv.  I don't care how freaky or weird that you think it is.  Lots of cancer patients have been healed... just by watching on the TV.

Regards,
Mark Sarsfield
USS Batfish reenactor

"If you have one bucket that can hold 5 gallons and one bucket that can hold 2 gallons, how many buckets do you have?" - IQ test from Idiocracy

Offline Darrin

• USS Torsk Volunteer
  • Chief Petty Officer
  • Total BZs: 17
  • School of the Boat Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2008, 04:03:06 PM »
Between this bbs and Gentry's bbs the prayers have been phenominal and the swelling has started to go down in her breast and the blisters are going away. While the docs believe that it is the medication to kill the nasty infections (they didn't kill it completely last year when the cancer tried to come back) I believe that your prayers have made a huge difference

Darrin