Author Topic: Hey Paul,  (Read 6150 times)

Offline Darrin

• USS Torsk Volunteer
  • Chief Petty Officer
  • Total BZs: 17
  • School of the Boat Guru
    • View Profile
Hey Paul,
« on: August 13, 2008, 08:49:53 PM »
On a serious note my son and I hopefully will be onboard either the 23rd or the 24th of August and I would like for him to see (along with me) the differences between COD and the Torsk because he has been on Torsk with me and by the end of the day that he was there he was giving tours to the tourista's (he will be 6 on the 16th and this is part of his birthday present that he doesn't know about) and I want to show him what a WWII submarine that hasn't been modified throughout her service life looked like in person, while we can watch Run Silent Run Deep and a number of other movies in my collection it is completely different to see it for the first time up close and personal. Don't worry you don't have to call the SWAT team or the State Highway patrol to pat me down when we finally leave, I am going to be onboard to show him what the COD looked like during her time and honestly as a native Ohioan I have never been on her ever and I would like to see her. :)
Darrin

Offline Paul Farace

• USS Cod Volunteer
  • Chief Petty Officer
  • Total BZs: 12
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Paul,
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2008, 02:48:57 AM »
Darrin

My cell:  216-408-6991...  call me before you arrive.

Paul
Johnny Cash's third cousin, twice removed

Offline Darrin

• USS Torsk Volunteer
  • Chief Petty Officer
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Paul,
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2008, 07:46:52 AM »
Thanks Paul,
mine is (757) 291-5177

Offline Darrin

• USS Torsk Volunteer
  • Chief Petty Officer
    • View Profile
My ex scheduled my son's bday party
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2008, 08:02:23 PM »
With not enough time for me to come up from Bellefountaine and then go to Fairborn and then to Vermillion to finally meet ya and see the COD for the first time in my life, IF me and PJ and my brother would have made it to the COD it would have only been for an hour or so and then turn right back around and head south.. Maybe Thanksgiving I will be able to spend the day on COD and see what you have done with her ;)