Author Topic: Moving on to the next block of the school of the boat  (Read 5841 times)

Offline Darrin

• USS Torsk Volunteer
  • Chief Petty Officer
  • Total BZs: 17
  • School of the Boat Guru
    • View Profile
Moving on to the next block of the school of the boat
« on: November 20, 2008, 11:12:14 PM »
The torpedo tubes/weapons part of the School of the boat has been suspended :tickedoff:

Next week hopefully Chief Mike (emeacho) will be teaching the ELECTRICAL system portion of the school of the boat, I talked to him tonight and notified him that he is up next week to hopefully bring some life back into this part of this bbs, if not then we will keep plugging along and honestly I hope those that are not able to participate now will be able to get some knowledge from the school of the boats..
« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 09:02:03 PM by Darrin »

Offline Rivet

• Seaman Apprentice
  • Total BZs: 0
    • View Profile
Re: due to lack of interest...
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2008, 01:54:25 PM »
I do hope the educational posts continue. I renewed interest in this site when they were spotted here. Pumps are of interest here.

Regards.

Offline Darrin

• USS Torsk Volunteer
  • Chief Petty Officer
  • Total BZs: 17
  • School of the Boat Guru
    • View Profile
Re: due to lack of interest...
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2008, 10:12:23 PM »
Welcome aboard Rivet,
the school of the boat is continuing, AFTER looking at the COD during the Thanksgiving weekend we ARE going to going back to the Torpedo section of the School of the Boat and there will be focus on HOW to LOAD the weapons onboard, both using a boat that HAS all of their weapons shipping hatches unmolested and for those of us who's boats hatches have been modified to allow staircases for the tourists access.

Darrin