Author Topic: Touring two Dutch subs!  (Read 11999 times)

Offline Darrin

• USS Torsk Volunteer
  • Chief Petty Officer
  • Total BZs: 17
  • School of the Boat Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Touring two Dutch subs!
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2010, 04:53:50 PM »
Hey Karen,

the only thing that you forgot to do was ((((((((PING))))))))) Paul when you were sayin that because he sometimes is hard of hearin :2funny:

Besides he knows IF I come back to ahem borrow parts it's gonna be the Mk 48 or maybe just the whole damned submarine and he also knows that I can't take either one home with me in the Dodge without a little bit of work ;)

See ya at the end of the school year Paul, HMMMMMMMmmmmmmm I wonder how much money he has to spend on NEW survailance equipment???? and on which site can he afford to put all of it in?????? Startin to believe that there maybe a strip ship yet this year or maybe a strip building :2funny:

Just kiddin Paul....... honest......... you believe me right :2funny:

Offline Paul Farace

• USS Cod Volunteer
  • Chief Petty Officer
  • Total BZs: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2010, 08:30:32 PM »
Darrin:

Sorry pal, I have too much to deal with right now trying to figure out what the hell Karen was talking about when she mentioned "towel animals" in her post... do you mean to say that on top of pillow chocolates at turndown, I have to do towel origami to make frikken animal shapes!!! SH*T!  Where do you learn to do that crap?  :tickedoff:

This Martha Stewart title is a heavy, burdensome yolk to bear my friend, heavy indeed!!!

Maybe if I lay out a towel flat on the bed, I can tell her its a bunny rabbit that got run over by a tank!   Yea, that's the ticket!!!   :laugh:
Johnny Cash's third cousin, twice removed

Offline Karen D.

• Petty Officer 2nd Class
  • Total BZs: 11
    • View Profile
    • Wisconsin Maritime Museum
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2010, 01:46:24 PM »
awwww poor bunny... ;D