Author Topic: USS OK Mast  (Read 27192 times)

Offline Mike

• Petty Officer 3rd Class
  • Total BZs: 2
    • View Profile
Re: USS OK Mast
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2014, 12:28:31 AM »
Yeah... I changed because it was starting to throw me off when people acknowledged something I said...
"Who the hell is this 'bucketrider' person that... oh. That's me.

I'm sometimes dense, by the way...
"When you're holding people's attention, I feel you must give them high-quality ingredients. They deserve nothing but your best. And if they need information, get it, cross-check it, and try to be right. Do not waste their time; do not enjoy the ego trip of being onstage."

Henry Rollins

Offline Jim

• Former USS Batfish Volunteer
  • Forum Moderator
  • Petty Officer 2nd Class
  • Total BZs: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2014, 07:39:50 PM »
Let's keep this thread on topic guys.....

Offline Darrin

• USS Torsk Volunteer
  • Chief Petty Officer
  • Total BZs: 17
  • School of the Boat Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2014, 08:42:10 PM »
Thank you Jim,

Let's keep this on topic and hopefully the new Director will get in contact with both Marks and Correy and let's see the Batfish start over again with a new Captain at the helm whom is ready and willing to support them so that they can finally do what they started out to do and that is RESTORE the Batfish and tell her story and now the story of the USS Oklahoma and the piece of history that they have.

Again Thank you Jim for deleting my post, I should have done that earlier and kept this on topic.

Darrin

Offline Mike

• Petty Officer 3rd Class
  • Total BZs: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2014, 10:00:04 PM »
Lesson learned...
 :)
"When you're holding people's attention, I feel you must give them high-quality ingredients. They deserve nothing but your best. And if they need information, get it, cross-check it, and try to be right. Do not waste their time; do not enjoy the ego trip of being onstage."

Henry Rollins