Author Topic: COD's Reenactor Project 2010  (Read 12475 times)

Offline BrokenArrowtiger

• Petty Officer 2nd Class
  • Total BZs: 2
    • View Profile
Re: COD's Reenactor Project 2010
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2010, 11:29:11 PM »
I Can just imagine *dad why is that dude taking a nap on the job* Dad: *Shrug* idk.....anyway good photo lance from the tambor hey quick question where is ur papa in that pic
I am a fan of the batfish and the U-505 i have been interested in world war 2 since i was little my dad and his father and my dads fathers mother served in wars i am interested in the Submarine war of world war 2 and someday i want to be a marine archaeologist and or a world war 2 historian

Offline Lance Dean

• USS Drum Fan
  • Forum Administrator
  • Chief Petty Officer
  • Total BZs: 10
  • John calls me "Gunner"
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2010, 08:09:32 AM »
anyway good photo lance from the tambor hey quick question where is ur papa in that pic

He's not in that photo.  I don't know if he took the photo or if he was just not in the room.  I think he spent a lot of time on night watch or in the electrician's cubicle.  :)

Offline BrokenArrowtiger

• Petty Officer 2nd Class
  • Total BZs: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2010, 04:58:02 PM »
Sweet sir! well you got a photo of who he served with thats really neat:)
I am a fan of the batfish and the U-505 i have been interested in world war 2 since i was little my dad and his father and my dads fathers mother served in wars i am interested in the Submarine war of world war 2 and someday i want to be a marine archaeologist and or a world war 2 historian