General Boards > Website Updates and Off-Topic Discussion

Where Did Everyone Go?

(1/5) > >>

Mike:
Did I miss the signal to go deep and rig for silent running?
Myself, I got sucked into the "Great Academic Abyss" and am really starting to develop very specific opinions of the academic world - both good and bad.
It wasn't just that, though... in following the news and doing my own research, I think I might have needed some quiet time to process.

Everyone else, though?

Jim:
Unfortunately, the people who were the heaviest posters, are now no longer either on their boats (Torsk crew) or involved with their boats (Batfish).  Both the results of assinine management.   :tickedoff:

Darrin:
I'm still here folks, just setting back and watching what is going on and like it has been said there are very few of us still posting due to not being with our resective boats anymore for the crew of the Torsk it has been 5 months since we were told not to come back and there still is no light at the end of the tunnel and the crew has started to find other things to do on their Saturdays. This year will be the first time in 17 years that the crew will NOT be onboard during the first weekend in October holding the annual Torsk Work Weekend which brings in the crew from around the country for a few days of working and telling sea stories.

Such a shame for not only the boat but the crew whom has maintained her so lovingly over the years and it is even worse for the Tourists whom aren't seeing anymore good changes to the Torsk

Lance Dean:
There are many lurkers here.  I'm busy with two jobs and two kids. :P

Fred Tannenbaum:
Preach, Lance!

Lots to do outside in the summer as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version