General Boards > Museum Submarine Discussion

Books about our submarine museum boats!

<< < (2/9) > >>

Jim M.:
In addition to redoing my book on REQUIN, I'm currently in the initial stages of researching the USS CATFISH (SS-339)/ARA SANTA FE (S-21)...

Rick:
I have a vet here that attends post 241 that served on the Catfish.  I would be happy to try and get you in contact with him if you would like.

Jim M.:

--- Quote from: USSBatfish on April 16, 2008, 06:22:05 PM ---I have a vet here that attends post 241 that served on the Catfish.  I would be happy to try and get you in contact with him if you would like.

--- End quote ---

That would be great... email me at ssr481@verizon.net. I've got a lot of material from the Argentinian side of things... especially in 1982.. haven't had a chance to really get into the CATFISH side...

Lance Dean:
Jim,

I assume you've talked to Ron Martini already?  I believe he served on the Catfish.

Thanks for joining up by the way.  I'm looking forward to your further input on things.

Dave595:

--- Quote from: Jim M. on April 16, 2008, 03:34:40 PM ---In addition to redoing my book on REQUIN, I'm currently in the initial stages of researching the USS CATFISH (SS-339)/ARA SANTA FE (S-21)...

--- End quote ---

Here at the USSVI Blueback base we have a retired HMC who qualified on the Catfish in 1960.  Let me know if you want me to get you in touch with him.

Dave

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version