Individual Submarine Boards > USS Cod (SS-224)

attention USS COD!!!!!

(1/1)

Darrin:
Be afraid, very, very afraid... it looks like I will be in Cleveland this year for Thanksgiving and I am going to be bringing a fast talking retired Chief with me whom lives there and knows some good stories about your direktor. Buwhahahahahaha

Paul Farace:
Bring him and yourself on!!!!  OH, and the retarded monkey riding on the VD-infected donkey you will no doubt both be riding!  :tickedoff:

Darrin:
Thanks for the invite Paul, I promise not to take too much stuff this time :2funny:  besides I don't think that the airline company I am flying on will let me bring part of the COD back with me :coolsmiley:..

However the Chief may have some room in his garage to store it in while I figure out how to have the pieces parts shipped home.

FYI, I am going to be bringing one of Pittsburgh's finest firefighters with me so I don't think that I will be allowed to bring anything home from the COD other than another great memory on a great looking boat.

See you in a few weeks my friend, my phone number is no longer a Virginia number and I will call you next week or so with my new number.

Darrin

Darrin:
Plane tickets have been confirmed and the flight as of right now is still on HOWEVER due to the crappy weather in Cleveland this maybe an interesting ride

Darrin

Darrin:
Paul,

Thank you again for your hospitality, I am truly saddened that my lady and I could not be onboard for our scheduled visit.. Damned Chiefs :2funny:

In the next few months we will be looking into space A flights from MacDill AFB to Wright-Patterson AFB, being a military retiree I am still offered these flights and am able to have more of a flexible schedule than I did before.

Hopefully you all had a great Thanksgiving onboard the COD, had you told me about the stores load I would have twisted the Chief's arm and been there for it, been a few years since my last one.

You have my phone number my friend and keep in contact

Darrin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version