Author Topic: Rectifiers for hydraulic motors  (Read 5266 times)

Offline Mark Sarsfield

• Former USS Batfish Volunteer
  • Chief Petty Officer
  • Total BZs: 9
    • View Profile
Rectifiers for hydraulic motors
« on: April 19, 2008, 11:14:33 AM »
My dad works for Grundfos and they make water pumps and other water accessories.  I was telling him about the different projects and our need for a rectifier to run the IMO pumps.  He said that they are always looking to donate to things/causes and he might get them interested in the Batfish.  I'm going to pass the information to him regarding the IMO motors and he's going to see if some of the engineers will want to design a rectifier for us.  Hell, they may even build or buy it, too.

In general, they are a very generous company.  Every time they have a meeting or a class, they bring in enough food to feed an army and they're always taking their people out to dinner.

Regards,
Mark Sarsfield
USS Batfish reenactor

"If you have one bucket that can hold 5 gallons and one bucket that can hold 2 gallons, how many buckets do you have?" - IQ test from Idiocracy

Offline Rick

• Former Director, Muskogee War Memorial
  • Chief Petty Officer
  • Total BZs: 5
    • View Profile
Re: Rectifiers for hydraulic motors
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2008, 09:23:19 PM »
Good,   We can always take on new benifactors.   We are even willing to post thier name at the museum as a supporter/sponsor of the museum.

Offline Mark Sarsfield

• Former USS Batfish Volunteer
  • Chief Petty Officer
  • Total BZs: 9
    • View Profile
Re: Rectifiers for hydraulic motors
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2008, 11:07:59 AM »
Okay.

Regards,
Mark Sarsfield
USS Batfish reenactor

"If you have one bucket that can hold 5 gallons and one bucket that can hold 2 gallons, how many buckets do you have?" - IQ test from Idiocracy