Author Topic: New Scorpion Bumper Sticker  (Read 4616 times)

Offline Viejo

• On Eternal Patrol 12/10/12
  • Petty Officer 2nd Class
  • Total BZs: 6
    • View Profile
    • Lockwood Internet Base
New Scorpion Bumper Sticker
« on: August 04, 2009, 11:00:01 PM »
Well, guess it is OK to post about this here. If not, Lance, wipe it out.  The new Scorpion Bumper sticker is in.  Ron Martini has them or I have some also. Some of the profits are going to support the Marlin and also to support the Scorpion Memorial Association which is just a group of the families working with Art and MaryEtta Nolan who put on the Scorpion Memorial Service in Norfolk every five years. They can use some help in the cost of doing these memorials so this is a small way to help. Drop me a note if you want more info. These are small enough that they can be put on a window as a decal.
It would be nice to be driving around and see one on someone's window. Think I'll put one up on the Marlin.
Thanks,
Viejo
“Keep the memory of the USS Scorpion SSN-589 and its crew alive"
http://www.decklog.com/SSN-589.asp

Offline Lance Dean

• USS Drum Fan
  • Forum Administrator
  • Chief Petty Officer
  • Total BZs: 10
  • John calls me "Gunner"
    • View Profile
    • My website
Re: New Scorpion Bumper Sticker
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2009, 12:33:05 AM »
Thanks for putting this up Bill.  I think it's a great idea.  I'd also like to talk about the other items for sale that benefit the Marlin.  I know there are patches and hats so far.

Offline Viejo

• On Eternal Patrol 12/10/12
  • Petty Officer 2nd Class
  • Total BZs: 6
    • View Profile
    • Lockwood Internet Base
Re: New Scorpion Bumper Sticker
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2009, 08:23:13 AM »
Lance, yes we have hats, shirts, patches, and challenge coins. I"ll put together a price sheet for all and get them up here, plus where to send the money to.
Thanks,
Bill
“Keep the memory of the USS Scorpion SSN-589 and its crew alive"
http://www.decklog.com/SSN-589.asp