Author Topic: This is tooo funny  (Read 6316 times)

Offline Darrin

• USS Torsk Volunteer
  • Chief Petty Officer
  • Total BZs: 17
  • School of the Boat Guru
    • View Profile
This is tooo funny
« on: September 23, 2010, 09:00:11 PM »
While doin a little bit of research on virtual tours that submarines have I came across this on youtube....  I wonder how long the person who made this took  :uglystupid2:

Damn you COD Curator for making things rattle around inside my big empty head... Just kiddin ya Paul, you know who still loves ya

Any ways for a good laugh (or at least in my mind anyways)  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25Ne-yaUK7g&feature=related

Offline BrokenArrowtiger

• Petty Officer 2nd Class
  • Total BZs: 2
    • View Profile
Re: This is tooo funny
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2010, 09:13:25 PM »
dang the jaws on the torsk can really cause mass destruction :D :2funny:
I am a fan of the batfish and the U-505 i have been interested in world war 2 since i was little my dad and his father and my dads fathers mother served in wars i am interested in the Submarine war of world war 2 and someday i want to be a marine archaeologist and or a world war 2 historian

Offline Paul Farace

• USS Cod Volunteer
  • Chief Petty Officer
  • Total BZs: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2010, 11:27:41 PM »
All right, that is too much!   Torsk has a rockin techno kiddie cartoon!!!  This must not STAND!!   Time for KID COD!  (I need to dig up the drawing an artist did back in 1985 of Kid Cod!   Denzin of the deep and the kiddie's friend...  or some crap like that...

:smitten:
Johnny Cash's third cousin, twice removed

Offline Wesley Green

• Seaman Apprentice
  • Total BZs: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2010, 09:20:21 PM »
i feel dumber from watching that  :crazy2:

Offline BrokenArrowtiger

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2010, 12:55:35 AM »
Darrins Uss torsk(the techno video) VS Paul Farace Uss Cod( a drawing of kid cod????)
my vote=im sorry paul but the hip young lingo stuff belongs to the new generation of computer geeks :D and il say Uss Torsk will win hands down xDDD  GO TORSK! though you know if you could put a youtube video of cod fireing her gun and using some animation along with it it would look cool
« Last Edit: September 25, 2010, 01:01:41 AM by BrokenArrowtiger »
I am a fan of the batfish and the U-505 i have been interested in world war 2 since i was little my dad and his father and my dads fathers mother served in wars i am interested in the Submarine war of world war 2 and someday i want to be a marine archaeologist and or a world war 2 historian

Offline Paul Farace

• USS Cod Volunteer
  • Chief Petty Officer
  • Total BZs: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2010, 06:41:50 PM »
You know, if we took this up seriously, TORSK would be sent to the woodshed crying like a "leeetel guuurl!"    :tickedoff:

Just have to wait for "Kid Cod" to get out of rehab  (and make sure the court-mandated anti-stalking rule expired).... then we'll see some kick-ass YouTube animation competition!   

Or not....    :coolsmiley:

Johnny Cash's third cousin, twice removed

Offline BrokenArrowtiger

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2010, 10:35:48 PM »
wow lmao i would pay to see that, hmmm wait Kid Cod is alcholic wow :D lmao it happens