Author Topic: The navy  (Read 14899 times)

Offline Darrin

• USS Torsk Volunteer
  • Chief Petty Officer
  • Total BZs: 17
  • School of the Boat Guru
    • View Profile
Re: The navy
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2010, 02:03:32 PM »
nope, they will be more then happy to teach you in boot camp how to swim if you don't know or at least they used to do that.. Hmmmm I do remember a couple of folks whom couldn't swim and they were in the Navy, it was interesting for them to go to sea and not being able to do swim call :2funny:

Offline BrokenArrowtiger

• Petty Officer 2nd Class
  • Total BZs: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2010, 05:49:18 PM »
:) i know another thing they didnt have back in ur day i mean 80s Votech i think.. anyway ima take like a comp science help my experaince with computers
I am a fan of the batfish and the U-505 i have been interested in world war 2 since i was little my dad and his father and my dads fathers mother served in wars i am interested in the Submarine war of world war 2 and someday i want to be a marine archaeologist and or a world war 2 historian

Offline Darrin

• USS Torsk Volunteer
  • Chief Petty Officer
  • Total BZs: 17
  • School of the Boat Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2010, 10:56:38 PM »
i went through a votech program during high school.... now who r u callin old again :2funny:

Offline BrokenArrowtiger

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2010, 11:03:13 PM »
 :knuppel2: oops...
I am a fan of the batfish and the U-505 i have been interested in world war 2 since i was little my dad and his father and my dads fathers mother served in wars i am interested in the Submarine war of world war 2 and someday i want to be a marine archaeologist and or a world war 2 historian

Offline BrokenArrowtiger

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2010, 02:30:34 PM »
I got some good news i went to a Book Fair in Broken Arrow and found the military test book the AVSAB or something test book for 50cents xD beat that!